Prime Minister congratulates Slumdog Millionaire team

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has congratulated the Slumdog Millionaire team, saying A R Rahman have done India proud.

pm-congratulates-slumdog-team

A PMO spokesperson said the Prime Minister “congratulates A R Rahman, Resul Pookutty (sound engineer), Gulzar (lyricist), and entire Slumdog Millionaire team for the success at the Oscars,”

The film bagged eight awards including two Oscars for Rahman for Best Original Score and Best Song for the song “Jai Ho”, which was penned by lyricist Gulzar.

An elated Rahman who won the Academy Awards for best original score and song from the film Slumdog Millionaire said, “I want to thank everyone. The essence of the film is optimism and hope. All through my life I had the choice of love and hate…I chose love and I am here.”

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin