Abhay Deol Wants To Settle Down In New York

Abhay Deol




Could you believe that actor Abhay Deol is learning welding and metal works at New York? He must be the first actor who is pursuing a welding and metal work course at the time of his film release. Rather he has decided to stay in New York and travel back and forth for his acting assignments.

His film Dev D has released recently and Abhay Deol is not in India to know about his film or to promote his film. Instead he is doing some course in New York which is giving him fun. When asked to Abhay, he said, “Melting metal at 60,000 degree Fahrenheit is very therapeutic. It’s as cathartic as living out the anguish of Dev D.”

“I am here in New York to stay. It’s not as easy as it sounds; it was a hard decision to take. Traveling back and forth will take a lot of time and money. But I needed to get away. Acting is my primary passion. But there’s so much more to do in life. In Mumbai, I was caught in a rut,” added Abhay.

But the actor is happy knowing that his film has received well. After hearing the good things he feels that his labor had paid off.

Talking about shifting his base to New York, Abhay adds, “I chose New York as my second home because it’s a city that has always fascinated me. It’s a hub of activity. The creative possibilities here are unlimited. I want to grow not just as an actor but also as a human being. I am living at a rented place but I’m looking for a place to buy.”

But, he will back in India for his acting assignments. His next projects include Vikramaditya Motwane’s directorial debut, Dibakar Banerjee’s next and Anil Kapoor’s home production along with Sonam Kapoor.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin