I believe in myself, says Sonam

i-believe-in-myself-says-sonam

New comer actress Sonam Kapoor has said that she believes in herself and try to learn from the mistakes.

Only two films old, she’s worked with two of the biggest film-makers in B-town, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. “They are different,” says Sonam. “

While Sanjay’s direction is like making an oil painting, Rakeysh works as if on a watercolour.”

Talking about her work, Sonam says “she’s gained in confidence and it’s showing in her ultra hot looks on the ramp and on the covers of glossies.” “I believe in myself,” the actress added.

“Apart from the clothes by Anamika Khanna and Bharathi Mehra, I also dipped into my mother’s wardrobe and my grandmother’s jewellery collection,” she says.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin