Adnan Sami faces divorce slap from wife

Adnan Sami’s wife Saba has filled for divorce, sources said. Confirming this dramatic development in his domestic drama, Adnan said: “Sabah’s lawyers had sent me the papers.”

adnan-sami-faces-divorce-slap-from-wife

“Since then I’ve been in deep consultation with my lawyers. Yes, she has asked for a divorce and also the house which we now share in separate wings,” he added.

Adnan claims his wife has asked for his parents to be also evicted from the disputed house that the couple occupies. But Adnan is determined to fight it out.

“She has accused me in her divorce papers, among other things, of playing my music too loud. Very frankly, I can only say all the best to Sabah,” Adnan said.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin