My son threatened me to sign for Slumdog, says Anil Kapoor

Actor Anil Kapoor has said that his son threatened him to sign slum dog.

my-son-threatened-me-to-sign-for-slumdog-says-anil-kapoor


It was Kapoor’s 17-year-old son Harshwardhana, who goaded his father into taking up the role. The senior Kapoor was but dimly aware of who Danny Boyle, Slumdog’s director, was.

“…I asked my son. He said, ‘Danny Boyle, you know who he is? He is a great director of films like ‘Trainspotting’. You have been coming to my room several times. Did you see the poster on my wall? It’s a poster of ‘Trainspotting’. And you are thinking of doing a role in his film? Call him immediately or I am walking out of this house’!”

Kapoor paid heed to his son’s threat and signed up for the film, undeterred by rumours that the role had been turned down by some of Bollywood’s top names before it was offered to him.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin