When serial kisser Emraan Hashmi kissed by a man

kisser Emraan Hashmi

As everyone knows that Emraan Hashmi has kissed many actresses of his films but now this time he has been kissed by a man. Emraan Hashmi is currently busy in promoting his upcoming film ‘Raaz- The Mystery Contrinues’ in Hyderabad.

Emraan Hashmi stated, “Hyderabad has been an important destination for Bollywood Film Industry and I have had surprising experience here. The first time, I was kissed by a man, the next time by a girl and on my third trip, I was become unconscious by the cheerleaders of the local team.”

Talking about kissing scenes in the movies, Emraan Hashmi said, “Now I am trying to go away from this image and I have reduced the desire in my kisses. Although it has given me a different identity but sometimes it irritates me.”

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin