Katrina's 'flat' reply




The media went gaga over reports that Katrina Kaif’s relationship with boyfriend Salman Khan was on a high again. Salman had reportedly bought her a sprawling 4 BHK flat at Mumbai’s plush Bandra area. The apartment was an apparent Valentine’s Day gift to his ladylove. But when we approached the actress, she ‘flat’ly denied receiving any such gift. “I have no new flat, nor has anyone bought me any flat. I would like to clarify that. I’ve had a house for the past four years, no one has bought me any new flat,” she said brusquely. Well, alright Katrina. We’ll leave it at that. Your boyfriend isn’t trying to recoup with you. What about your close friend and favourite co-star Akshay Kumar then?

He’s all set with his newest film Chandni Chowk to China and is holding seven premieres across the world. Have you been invited? “Which premiere are you talking about? There are several,” she asks with a grin. On being prompted further, she says, “No, not yet.” What about her being touted as Akki’s lady luck? “I’m not his ladyluck as you put it,” she replies. “Nor do I think anyone else can be,” she’s quick to add. Is Deepika listening?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin