Adhyayan Suman: Kangana is perfect

Kangana Ranaut turns 21 today. So what is beau Adhyayan giving her and what does he love most about her? Read on to find out.


“KANGANA has not given me a gift list as yet. I want to give her a memorable gift and do something to surprise her. It is too personal to talk about,” says Adhyayan about his birthday plans for her.

However, our source tells us, “Adhyayan is throwing a party over the weekend for Kangana where he has invited Jashnn costars Shahana Goswami and Anjana Sukhani, among others like Mohit Suri and Emraan Hashmi. Soniyo is Adhyayan’s all time favourite song and he loves to sing it at every opportunity because it is a sweet, romantic song that was picturised on him and Kangana. He will obviously dedicate the song to Kangana on her birthday.”

Revealing a secret about his girlfriend, he says, “Kangana loves to eat and on Valentine’s Day I cooked a meal for her. So this time, I won’t be cooking,”

Is there anything he would like to change about his dainty damsel? “Kangana is the perfect woman and I wouldn’t want to change anything about her. She is so nice, humble and patient. She has brought a lot of peace, calm and a positive attitude in to my life. I used to be impatient and impulsive before I met her. I am always going to be there for her no matter what and support her through everything in life. I will give her all the happiness and whatever she desires”

“I wish her all the success and happiness in the world. She is a fantastic actress and I hope she becomes number one soon. I just want her to have everything that she desires and may God bless her,” says the doting boyfriend.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin