Shahid Kapoor

Shahid Kapoor

Despite being in news for his break-up with Kareena Kapoor, Shahid’s popularity is not diminished. He is still favorite to filmmakers and for advertisers as well. He recently bagged a 7cr crore deal for VIP luggage and has already started filming the ad in Goa.

When asked about the assignment, Shahid replied, “Yes, I have signed on with VIP luggage. It’s true that it’s been a long time since I’ve done an ad. I take time before I sign an endorsement as I have to be completely convinced before signing one. It’s according to the brand fit. And for me, VIP luggage suits the bill very well. They are coming up with a very trendy line of luggage and I am very happy with the entire concept.”

Earlier, Shahid did advertisements for brands like Clinic All Clear and Pepsi.