Deepika: Everyone wants to work with Akshay


We spoke to Deepika about working with Akshay, getting the role and her fall out with Farah Khan.

How you got the offer for CC2C?

I guess this question you should ask to my director! But yes I got a call from Nikhil and I was stunned at that moment when he called me. Then we had a meeting and I was selected for the role.


Their were many rumours while shooting of Chandni Chowk to China that you were asked to stick something on your eyes to look Chinese?

Yes it is true. We had to do it to make the look come out genuine. But then thanks to my make up artist she came up with this particular way to applying my eye liner and we used that instead of applying some gum on my eyes.

You are matching Akshay in film in performing stunts.

All thanks to Akshay! He helped me a lot to learn action. And in this film it was not like any simple action… its Kung-Fu! But it was fun… Luckily I am quite flexible so it was not so hard to learn for me. But I have learnt martial arts for this film and Akshay helped me too.

This is your third film. Do you have a lot of expectations from it?

Actually a lot more. I can say that this is my favorite film. And I have a lot of expectation from myself. I have worked very hard for this film and to work with Akshay is some thing great…a nice experience. And as I am playing a double role so this is again some thing different from my last two films.

So who have you enjoyed most working with - SRK, Ranbir or Akshay?

(laughs) I enjoyed a lot while working with all of them. See Shah Rukh was my first experience and I have learnt a lot from him. Then Ranbir as you all know is a great actor so I had lots of fun while working with him too. And Akshay …. I guess every one wants to work with him. He is very friendly and an idol.

So would you say CC2C is your best film to date?

I guess Om Shanti Om was my first film and it has given me a chance to prove myself so OSO will always close to my heart.

There were rumours that you neglected Farah and Gauri once you got all the fame after OSO released…

I think you should ask them this whether I am in touch or not. They know better. Farah understood that I was busy in shooting. And there is nothing wrong between us.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

0 comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin